Chickpeas are full of protein and nutrients. Plus, they are very budget-friendly. This recipe for roasted chickpeas can be used for dinner or can be eaten as a snack. You can either follow the recipe as is, or throw your own spices into the dish to add your own twist.
1 can Chickpeas, drained
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, drain and rinse your chickpeas and pour them onto an olive oil greased baking sheet.
- Bake the chickpeas for 20 minutes, then remove them from the oven and set the oven temperature at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the warm chickpeas into a mixing bowl and add the olive oil and spices. Stir to coat evenly.
- Once your oven has preheated to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, place the chickpeas back on the baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes.