Stir Fry is a quick and simple dinner idea that is also full of flavor and nutrients. This brown rice stir fry is full of fiber and vitamins that will keep your body healthy and full. Try this for lunch or dinner, and your family will fall in love.
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Grated Ginger
- 4 cups Broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups Fresh Green Beans, chopped
- 2 Large Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups Green Peas
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Kale
- 3 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil. Add the ginger, then cook for 3-5 minutes.
2. Next, add all of the veggies except the greens and cook for 8-10 minutes.
3. Add the kale and spinach then continue cooking for 2 minutes. Then, add the brown rice and soy sauce.
4. Cook for 3-5 minutes, then serve.