Apples are full of vitamins, minerals and fiber that will keep your diet in check. They truly are a wonderful diet food. This recipe for baked apples is perfect as a snack, or as a dessert. The apples’ inner sweetness oozes out in the oven, and you will be able to enjoy these apples by themselves or on top of your favorite oatmeal.
1/2 cup Apple Juice, unsweetened
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thinly slice your apples and lay them in a baking dish.
- Pour the unsweetened apple juice over your apple slices.
- Next, sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over the apples and bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir the apples, then bake for another 15 minutes. Serve.