Bananas are great as an afternoon snack, or a pre-workout meal. These banana burritos combine bananas, nut butter and other fruits to create flavorful and fun snacks that can keep you full for hours.
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 2 Bananas, diced
- ½ cup Strawberries, chopped
- 8 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Granola
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1. To prepare, spread 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter on each tortilla.
2. Next, layer the bananas, strawberries and granola on top of each tortilla.
3. Sprinkle the tortillas with cinnamon then roll then into burritos to serve.